Pricing made simple
Colley Hill farm is dedicated to providing a beautiful setting for your special event.
When you decide that Colley Hill Farm is your venue, we lock in your days and the farm is available for you to design your perfect event. We have a list of approved vendors that you can work with or you can hire your own (except for bar tending services).
We typically do not assist with planning or arranging your event, we simply provide an incredible venue at an amazing price. When you visit Colley Hill Farm, we will guide you through our inventory of props available to you as our guest at no extra charge! From tractors and wagons to mason jars and barrels, we have a large selection that you may choose from!
Family & Class Reunions
(includes seating and tables for up to 200 quests)
Includes use of all facilities for 2 days.
- Pavilion (30 by 40 feet)
- White Folding Chairs, up to 200
- Tables for up to 200 (not including linens)
- Fire Pit and swings, firewood provided
- Easy access for vendors
- Rustic cedar arbor located at pavilion area
- 1930 Tobacco barns
- 1940's Stock Barn
- Antique Trucks as props
- Beautiful wooded site for small parties and small weddings
- Groom's Room in Tobacco Barn
- Parking areas located close to your site
- Rectangular Hay Bales for decoration and seating
- Antique tractors as props and photo ops
- Farm Wagon, can be used as a prop or food table
- Colley Farm House - 1920's style farmhouse, for caterers and bridal parties to prepare for events
- Dressing areas for the wedding parties
- Prop Room, lots to choose from! (By request before your setup day!)