Our 50 acre farm sits in a natural country setting that is
a perfect place for your event or outing!
With rustic barns and fantastic views, you are surrounded by neighboring farmland and rolling hills.
Located approximately 5 miles from historic Dandridge, Tennessee.
- Pavilion - wonderful views of the Smoky Mountains, English Mountain, and Mount La Conte, 30' x 40' and covered, sits at the highest point on the property, fire pit and swings at this site, easy access for vendors, arbor available, electricity on site
- 1930 Tobacco barn - "Wedding in the Woods", rustic cedar arbor available, beautiful site for small parties, great photo opportunities
- Barn lot - great area for outdoor rehearsal dinner or weddings, a stock barn and a tobacco barn are at this site, a rustic grooms' dressing room for the groomsmen, and photo opportunities with tractors, wagons, and vintage trucks and props
- Colley Farm House - 1920's style farmhouse, for caterers and bridal parties to prepare for events: event planning, food preparation, dressing areas for the wedding parties, engagement and bridal showers, and more photo opportunities
- Vendors - We welcome all vendors and wedding planners of your choice to help plan your event! Visit our vendors page for more information!